Today saw the transporting and orchestration of Spa Day for 9 cats and catlings. Jennie spent the night last night and helped me catch and cram wiggly kittens into carriers. See, carriers are fascinating until the moment you want the kitten to go inside. Then they become objects that induce terror.
The image above is seven pet carriers in Jennie's car as she heads to Humane Society of Tampa Bay with seven kitties. This should be an advertisement for the Nissan Versa. Versa: All the Space for All the Cats.
Since we had split locations today, I then took off with Mr Bingley and Mr. Darcy to Hillsborough County Animal Services. (They came from there so they get fixed there.) Of course these locations are on opposite sides of town, so today needed teamwork.
So here's the rundown for what shall forever after be known as "Super Spa Day"
|Bingley plays office kitten after being denied service.|
It's a hard knock life.
- Belinda Cratchit: Spayed, shots, microchip
- Bob Cratchit: Teasted with possible heart murmur. Needs re-check at another facility.
- Peter Cratchit: Neutered, shots, microchip
- Tiny Tim Cratchit: Too small at weigh in. Spending the day with Jennie
- Atticus Finch: Neutered, shots, microchip- being adopted on Friday
- Scout Finch: Spayed, shots, microchip- being adopted on Friday
- Mr Darcy: Neutered, shots, microchip
- Mr Bingley: Too small at weigh in. Spending the day with Kristen
- Scully: Fixed, shots, microchip
And at this moment we are both preparing to do it all over again, just in reverse. Tonight will be a lot of dopey kittens wandering around and two tired cat ladies eating leftover pizza.